Broadway (LIRR station)
Originally built on October 27, 1866 by the New York and Flushing Railroad, Broadway Station was originally named as East Flushing station until May 1872 when it was renamed for Broadway, the old name used for the section of Northern Boulevard (NY 25A) passing through Flushing and Auburndale. The present elevated station was built 1913. By the 1930s the street name changed to avoid confusion with another Broadway located in western Queens, but the station name remained the same. Two restoration projects took place during the early 21st century: one in 2003 that restored the station house, and another between 2007-2008 that restored the platforms and added wheelchair ramps.
Все тексты и изображения, опубликованные в проектах Крымологии, включая личные страницы участников, могут использоваться кем угодно, для любых целей, кроме запрещенных законодательством Украины.